Our Mechanical Engineering division is dealing with the design, construction, and use of systems and machines. This department is one of the broadest and most versatile area within the engineering industry. Our Mechanical Engineers apply scientific principles to the design, development, construction, installation, operation and maintenance of various mechanical installations. Our mechanical engineering project experience includes industrial, residential, institutional as well as government facilities.
The services include:
- Elevator and escalator repairs and maintenance.
- Central Air conditioning system
- Roof top package units
- DX Units
- Central heating systems.
- Central kitchen installations.
- Central hot water systems (heat pump, steam, and electrical)
- Refrigeration installations, repairs, and maintenance.
- Cold and freezer room installations, repairs and maintenance.
- Low-temperature thermal storage systems.
- Vacuum Pumps
- Silent call systems
- Gas installation
- Fire detection systems.
- Fire protection (gas and water).
- Plumbing and piping installations.
MTE seeks to understand each project’s special needs and provide the most appropriate design, whether for modest system upgrades or new construction.